(Minimum age to enter is 15)
• Saturday, July 25: 10 am to 6 pm Fleet Feet, 2311 J Street
• Race Day-Sunday, July 26: opens at 6:15 am at Railhead Park (Start/Finish site)
Parking – Parking is first-come, first-served at at Railhead Park. Carpooling is encouraged.
Jan 14 to May 20 (Short or Long Course) $50
May 21 to June 18 (Short or Long Course) $55
June 19 to July 25 (Short or Long Course) $60
Discover the trail runner in you this spring, summer and fall. The Fleet Feet Sacramento Trail Series takes your running off-road with a three-part series of sell-out races that promise to deliver breath-taking wilderness locations within a 1-hour drive of Sacramento.
The series kicks off with The Dirty Secret Trail Run in May, followed by the Blood, Sweat and Beers Trail Run in July and wraps up with Granite Head Trails & Ales in October. Each of the three races in the series offers a Short Course (5.9 miles) and Long Course (10.5 miles) distance to choose from.
Enter the whole series or choose the race that suits you. If you tackle all three you will receive a special commemorative Trail Series item.
Dirty Secret Trail Run: May 9 (Cool, CA)
Blood, Sweat & Beers Trail Run: July 26 (Auburn, CA)
Granite Head Trails & Ales: October 10 (Granite Bay, CA)
• Gender-specific tech shirt
• A complimentary Auburn Ale House beer after you finish (must be 21 or older) Non-alcoholic beverages also available.
• Complimentary post race BBQ (hamburger or veggie burger)
- Saturday, July 25: 10 am to 6 pm Fleet Feet, 2311 J Street
- Race Day-Sunday, July 26: opens at 6:15 am at Railhead Park, Auburn, CA
- There is no registration on race day
Per the running industry policy, all entry fees are non-refundable & entries are non-transferable. Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your 2020 entry fee to a future race. This policy applies to all entrants and is in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected family/business emergency, have a medical emergency, etc. If the course has to be changed or the race is cancelled due to an act of nature there are no refunds or rollovers. There are NO exceptions.