Packet Pickup – (friends may pick up your packet for you.)
- Saturday, July 17: 10 am to 6 pm Fleet Feet, 2311 J Street
- Race Day-Sunday, July 18: opens at 6:15 am at Railhead Park, Auburn, CA
- There is no registration at packet pickup or on race day
Parking – Parking is first-come, first-served at at Railhead Park. Carpooling is encouraged.
May 12 to June 18 (Short or Long Course) $55
June 19 to July 17 (Short or Long Course) $60
- 6:15 am Packet pick-up is open to the public
- 7:30 am Wave 1 Long Course
- 7:40 am Wave 2 Long Course
- 8:15 am Wave 1 Short Course
- 8:25 am Wave 2 Short Course
There are three aid stations on the short course (5.9 miles) and four on the long course (10.5 miles).
- Mile 2.5
- Mile 3.8 – Last Gasp
- Mile 5.2 (9:40 a.m. cutoff for long course participants)
- Mile 6.75
- Special overall awards will be given to the top overall male and female runners of the Long Course and Short Course races.
- LONG COURSE: Pint glass awards will be given to the top three male and female finishers in each age division: 19-under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-over.
- SHORT COURSE: Pint glass awards will be given to the top three male and female finishers in each age division: 19-under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-over.
• Gender-specific tech shirt
• A complimentary SacYard beer after you finish (must be 21 or older) Non-alcoholic beverages also available.
• Complimentary post-race pancake breakfast.
Per the running industry policy, all entry fees are non-refundable & entries are non-transferable. Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your 2020 entry fee to a future race. This policy applies to all entrants and is in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected family/business emergency, have a medical emergency, etc. If the course has to be changed or the race is cancelled due to an act of nature there are no refunds or rollovers. There are NO exceptions.